products from my Etsy Store

products from my Etsy Store
Latest and Gratest

Monday, April 6, 2009

Motherly Love!!!!!!!!!!





I have started my fan favorite Mother's Day gifts.
These beautiful petals are done in many colors and scents. These have always been a huge seller, and lots of wonderful feed back. These are one time use hand soaps that can be used for just then in a guest bathroom etc, or used as potpourri since the scent is fabulous. They come in glass jars with a cute poem on how to use them. The poem reads "Pick a petal from my dish

close your eyes and make a wish, wash your hands and toss away, may your dreams come true today". I have also done these for weddings in the wedding colors. The options are endless and always bring a smile to the receiver's face.



No comments:

Post a Comment