products from my Etsy Store

products from my Etsy Store
Latest and Gratest

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday musings

Well I woke up this morning to find out my backyard trees had been TP'd lol. I think it is funny and probably a high school prank since I have a senior in the house.

I have been checking the blockhead radio challenge, and so far my followers have been helping me out well. This comp runs until Monday morning, so if you have voted for my scottish pride soap yet, I would appreciate it if you would. Just go here http://blockheadradiolive.com/cbb
and vote for my Scottish Soap.

Today I will be packaging a bunch more Soap Petals that I made on Sunday. I now have quite a few colors and scents completed. These are always a crowd pleaser around Mother's Day, and Christmas, or for weddings. They are time consuming, but so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment