products from my Etsy Store

products from my Etsy Store
Latest and Gratest

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am creating today

I am creating today, which feels good. I have been so busy lately, I have been neglecting this blog. We have the high school musical this coming weekend, and my oldest son is in it. This is the dress rehearsal week, so I am a tad busy with that.
I am getting so excited about our Etsy Team Challenge soap that is coming up, my soap is all ready, and I can not wait to get it listed. Today I am making some wonderful soy tarts in yummy scents, as soon as they are made, I will get them list in time for spring. I am also planning to create another spring soap, just trying to decide which scent, and which way I want to create it. I have quite a few products that I must take pictures of so that I can list them in my etsy. These are products that have never been listed before and I think it is time. Time for everyone to get the pleasure from these products, and not just my local customers.
It is really challenging for me to not list my challenge soap. I am itching to show off a sneak peek.
I am off to be creative and will update later today on what I decided to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment