products from my Etsy Store

products from my Etsy Store
Latest and Gratest

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday 1st March 2009

Happy Sunday to everyone, and hoping everyone has had a lovely weekend.
Well today is a little calmer here than it has been all week and yesterday.
Yesterday was a very stressful morning, but by 2pm all was well for my son's 18th birthday party, and that is all that counts. I managed to find the time to deliver some homemade laundry soap to a friend, so that is good now that she is using a much better and cheaper laundry soap. Today I have yet to take a picture of my new hazelnut latte soap, and I need to make another batch of sensuous amber soap, since it is all gone. Time to load up on another batch of cotton blossom soapies too, will get that made on Tuesday, as Monday is a very busy day here. Monday is the annual dinner concert at high school that us music boosters runs. Will be a very busy day and evening for me yet again, but will be a delight to see my daughter and son playing in their concert bands. We will eat wonderful food, and enjoy wonderful music.
For tonight I plan to relax and chill out before the madness tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment