products from my Etsy Store

products from my Etsy Store
Latest and Gratest

Monday, March 30, 2009

NEW SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am sooooooooo excited that I get to list this soap. An etsy team I am on, Safeteam, had a challenge for our team. You pick a country, and make a soap around said country. Of course with me being born and raised in Scotland for 31 years, I had to take my homeland. I wanted to make the St. Andrews Flag, our nations pride, and turn it into a soap. I hand crafted the whole thing. This was a two step process so that I could have it perfect. If you fly the flag of your country, you are showing your pride of said country, this is why I have called this soap "Scottish Pride". I also had to include the beautiful scent of Heather since it covers all of our hills and glens back home. I am sooooooooooo proud of this soap, just as much as I am proud of my country. This soap is between 5.5 oz - 6 oz per bar. Also it is made with all of my usual lovelies so that it feels good too.

Just like Scotland this soap is full of mystery and is very magical. During the day this soap is a beautiful royal blue and white just like the flag, in the evening light, it is purple and white. I say that in the evening, our national flower shines through, THE THISTLE.

I just know everyone is going to love and adore this soap either for themselves, or as a beautiful gift. I love this soap.

2 comments: